This rich and creamy vegetable side dish is perfect to accompany a meat dish, or works as a comforting snack.
Stuff you'll need
2 prepared and blanched cauliflower
500g cheese sauce (see sauces)
140g cheddar cheese, grated
100g brioche crumbs
6 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
20g freshly chopped parsley
Get stuck in
1. Cook the cauliflower as per the blanching method.
2. Reheat the cauliflower in a pan with the butter, season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Place the cauliflower in an ovenproof vegetable dish.
4. Coat with the cheese sauce and sprinkle over the grated cheddar cheese, brioche.
5. Brown under the grill, sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes